s This Is Me

Friday, October 16, 2009

Just for Sharing

I've been feeling rather down lately. Home is not really a Home now. Its a place I know I have to go to. Yet it seems rather stanger to me.

I never regret the decision I made to come clean about how I feel. If we're able to pull through, good. If not, I'll wish him all the best. Right now, I can feel that the energy I once had is decreasing day by day. What I have left is barely enough to keep me concious.

I was so worried for him when his mobile was dead. I had so many scence running in my head. I was wondering if something happened? Did he get into trouble? I panick and I nearly started to head out to his usual bar to check if he is alright and leave secretly.

I don't want him to know. Neither do I want him to feel that I'm spying on him.

Rather than being down, and almost dead. I've decided to let loose. Let nature takes it course and move on. There is nothing I can do for now.

I'm retreating to my favourate place with my babies this weekend. I'm going to be missing them for the whole of next week. :(

Baby boy, Baby girl. Mummy miss you.. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home