s This Is Me

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Something that I've been thinking about~

Friends around me are getting preggy. I've been have this weird dream that I'm preggy and didn't have any clue till the tummy got very big & the baby moment is more frequent. (like 5 months).

Some of my friends do family planning, Some don't. For those, that did the planning. I really admire them alot for managing to get 1 in the stomach. For those that did, I have loads of questions for them. Besides the joys of a new life.

Q1. How do you manage your daily expenses?
Q2. If your preggy wife is not working, how can you manage to make ends meet?
Q3. Is your wife going back to the workforce after confinment or will she be taking care of the baby full time?
Q4. Will you feel as if you're going to explode? Being a mother at such a young age?
Q5. What are the things that you're able to give up when the baby is born?
Q6. What was your 1st reaction?
Q7. Will panick when you know that there are so many things and responsibility for the new born?
Q8. Will you start worrying if you have overspent and you can't buy diappers and milk power for the baby?

Gosh there are so much commitment to a child. Carrying the baby in the stomach for 9 months.

That really scare the hell out of me.

No offenses to preggy mummys or mummys, its just some questions that are boiling inside of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home