s This Is Me

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fate
Its the first time I heard you tear over the phone. For me. Its the first time I saw you tear infront of me. I did put up a front. I appear strong.
But for you, I did. I really cried. That was a late gift from you.
We decided to defy fate. For that moment, I truely believed that I could. Yet fate has a funny way of letting you know, if we were not fated back then, we were also not fated now. You have walked out of my life a few years ago and walked back in by accident again. Though I do not have more path for you to leave your foot prints on. I truely wish you well.
I'll keep the memories together with the foot prints I've collected and bury it deep inside the earth.
Taken from the internet, somewhere...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home